I can't believe its been almost a year since I last posted here! So much has happened over that time food-wise. I now own a water bath canner, food mill, gorgeous fermentation crock, giant pressure cooker, and twice as many cookbooks. Rich met his 2012 resolution to brew all our beer and I have made jams, pickles, kimchi, and butter. Despite the name of this blog, I have not met my goal to make cheese and have barely done any running although I have increased the number of minimalist shoes in my closet.
Although we eat fresh and healthy in our household, we are changing our diet around a bit, and I'm planning to share that here. For one, I've joined the From Scratch Book Club and I'll be sharing my cooking from their Feb book pick, Whole Grains for a New Generation. I'll also be talking more about running as getting older and eating all that good food and beer over 2012 has had an affect on my body. Time to get back on the trail :)
Finally, I plan to use this space to play with programming as I work on my computer science degree. I have this semester off (for complicated reasons) and my goal is to fine tune my HTML/Javascript/CSS during that time.
Here's to 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment